Friday, January 29, 2010

How Long Cervix Open 38+4 Weeks Pregnant, Midwife Told Me My Cervix Is Open. How Long Till I Go Into Labor?

38+4 weeks pregnant, midwife told me my cervix is open. how long till i go into labor? - how long cervix open

Midwife said that my baby here tomorrow, Tuesday () But I can not believe his time on the road last week and was put on a CTG monitor and then she told me she was at the stage of "latent" work, but nothing is happening ... Bubba is my first and I want to wait any idea how long I have to see my child ..

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

1 comments:

belle said...

Fingers crossed for you ... first time that I did not start before the expansion with the recruitment day he was born about 18 hours before ... 2. and 3 I have up to 6 cm in the last minute my water and enter the "active work". Can not say when it comes Bubz but at least to begin to develop some of the work will be carried on the work, it is faster to wait.
Start go to (not too far from home) and rolled a "Match Point" and the ball boys, etc., sometimes Bubz position may allow the head to fall down on the cervix, thus contributing to increase pressure and thinning HUN good luck xx

Post a Comment