Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Housewarming Invitation Wording I Need Help On A Housewarming Party Invitation?

I need help on a housewarming party invitation? - housewarming invitation wording

My wife's parents near their new home next week. I help to throw a housewarming party. The other girls, the lack of support for the possibility of a housewarming party before something came home. A true "open house" if you want. I understand that I do not feel obligated to cover all set up. But I think it's stupid. If there my rack, I would have all the furniture and everything else like it. Now my question. I need an invitation to a housewarming party beautiful sentence is not quite moved something like ... We're still moving, but we want to see on our new house (I know it does not rhyme), but I wanted something cute text so that everyone knows that they are still one or two things to do at home; before it fully established, but still want to see the house.

1 comments:

Betty said...

I have no real answer for you, but I have questions. I understand what you are trying to do, but people sit? I know people, and mix, but sometimes has to spend a lil time to rest their feet. Where's the food that you would go if there is a dining table? Where are the others going to eat their snack or beverage provided their place (provided you have some)? I can not really see how a home is considered wide open, but I see how it will be useful.

Post a Comment