Monday, December 7, 2009

Psychotic Depression More Condition_symptoms What Do You Know About Psychotic Depression?

What do you know about psychotic depression? - psychotic depression more condition_symptoms

Okay. so. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and because many drugs that only my problems. I was bored one day and saw the different line types of depression, and met with psychotic depression, which he had never heard before, but I did stop. I tried to explain to my mother and told her about this, but said only, "even d 'stop to diagnose. The thing is that I do not diagnose yourself, and never before, the thing was really me but not accepted for any reason. He accepted it when I was depressed, and a diagnosis of bipolar depression, but can not wrap your brain around the concept of this. I know I need help, but of course I am in your insurance and can not really much for me, I need your help. What can I do to convince them to .... I think they need help and treatment extended to solve this problem?

3 comments:

thedrisi... said...

Bipolar disorder refers to a state of mania (very elevated mood) and depression (low mood) - Suppose you know what it is and they have already been diagnosed. Sometimes you can also bipolar symptoms of psychosis. For example, you can hear the voices that have great ideas or delusions (eg "I can fly" or "I am the girlfriend of [celebrity]).

Depression, on the other hand, refers to the bad mood without mania. The person is sad, trouble eating and sleeping, feels superfluous and can be suicidal. For some people, including symptoms of psychosis can be heard - the voices, I think the government is pursuing them, that sort of thing. Technically speaking, do these symptoms of psychosis, when a person is depressed. For example, if a person goes through a period of remission of their depression, psychotic symptoms and even disappear. However, if the person pressed again (for example, has one more episode), and psychotic symptoms may return.

Talk to your doctor for bipolar. Tell them why you think you might have a psychotic depression. Order referred to a psychologist for testing. This is a very complicated issue, but is important because you need help taking the drugs to do so. Good luck!

Margueri... said...

You know you have bipolar, so I think I know that this is an ongoing process to see a psychiatrist. If not, you should be advised.

Psychotic depression is very common with bipolar. It's just a deep depression when the person is extremely low.

Once you are given a paper at regular intervals, there should be no obstacle. And if you see the document, it does not matter whether you have depression or psychosis.

And fear not, the crisis of this kind can be restored.

fiVe said...

Regardless of your diagnosis, you should not work if your medication, they see a psychiatrist to see the work for you. Tell her to see a psychiatrist, I say again what I think. However, bipolar depression may resemble psychotic depression, especially before you in the right medicine. I thought the same thing when I started the medication. Ignore diagnostic bits here and there for treatment, then they care to decide what label put on them.

Post a Comment