Saturday, December 12, 2009

Prolapse More Condition_symptoms Need More Info On Vaginal Prolapse In My Goat?

Need more info on vaginal prolapse in my goat? - prolapse more condition_symptoms

Yesterday I went to see my goat that is pregnant with something out of his ass. At first I thought she had her children, but after closer examination, the tissue was pink and dry, not like membranes, the child was born, I called the vet and he said, is a vaginal prolapse is very common in goats, sheep and cattle . He said that since its entry into the membranes, where the increase is not everything that can be treated to wait and see what happens when children. I asked if he could be a problem or if it no watching something special, too, he said. I fear that the uterus prolapse or a premature birth can cause, and I wonder if anyone has dealt with this? Is it something that happens again in subsequent pregnancies, which are not raised again? We follow them and we keep applying vaseline wet tissue, where she lives. Any information appreciated.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment